Wednesday, 24 September 2014

History of You and English

My experience during English 8/9 was fantastic. I really enjoyed English 8 /9 because we did  lot of reading activities which I really like. One unit I loved in English 8/9 was poetry and short stories. In the poetry unit we got to make our own picture poems. Another great experience in English 8/9  was reading novels. I really enjoyed reading the outsiders and the pig-man because they were great books to read. I  also  really enjoyed the question and answer worksheets for the outsiders and the pig-man . One unit I really didn't like was Shakespeare because it was so boring and the wordings were  so hard to read out loud and difficult to understand the meaning. Those were some excellent experiences I had in my high school year so far in English.

6 comments:

  1. I also enjoyed reading the pigman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved those books too! Short stories and poetry are always fun (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also enjoy learning about poetry and short stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Shakespeare is boring too, they should make an easier way to learn it but he is a big part of English.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He isn't that big a part of English… it's just that he is famous, and popular, and people decided to put him into the curriculum. I hope to make it a little easier to swallow this year. :) Jasmine were you still here for Shakespeare last year?

    ReplyDelete