Monday, 29 September 2014

what its like to be a teen.

Being a teenager isn't hard its just you have to be a little mature and make the right decisions for yourself. My parents help me with my education all the time and tell me to make the right decisions. My parents always understand me  what I tell them. My parents are always chill at all times unless its something serious. The only reason I got to schools is to learn new things and to have a better education . Yes I think school is a fun place for me because I get to meet my friends, get to learn new things and to have fun . My classes this semester are very easy. The best part about school is community leadership and the worst part of school is doing tests and exams. Yes I do have a job. Some pressure I feel on me is about the exams and  provincials, getting good grades and do bad in class. But sometimes school can get  a little hard and frustrating but you just got to believe in yourself and try harder .Yes I do get enough sleep every night and I get around 7 hours of sleep. I think being a teenager isn't that hard you just have to try your best in life with many ups and downs and encourage your self to move on in life.

2 comments:

  1. 7 HOURS? try 10… teens need closer to 10 hours. :) Leadership with Vaughan is awesome right? It's okay.. I'll only cry for a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good that your parents are supportive. I can related to your frustrations with getting good grade. I like how you have such a positive outlook on everything!

    ReplyDelete