Sunday, 12 October 2014

Tattoo Assignment


If I ever get a tattoo on my wraist it would be the word family in a heart. I would get it on my wraist because it wouldn't hurt there as much. I chose to get this tattoo because my family means everything to me. They are always there for me when I need them and help me through my hardest times. My parents are always very supportive and help me through my ups and downs. They always know what's right and wrong for me to lead me to the right path. My sister is always there for me no matter what happens and always has my back. The heart to me means to love your family and have them close to ur heart at all times no matter what happens. My core values that represent in this tattoo is I will always love my family, help them through all the thick and thins and their hardest times. 

3 comments:

  1. I love this tattoo! Family is also a really big value of mine. Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a sister too and I agree! Family always has your back no matter what:) I really like your tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your core value! It's mine as well.Family always has your back

    ReplyDelete