The poem "To a Stranger" is an interesting poem. I think the poem might be about how the poet loves someone and cares for the them and then how they become strangers and never talk
again to each other. The line "I have somewhere surely lived a life of joy with you" means how the person knew the stranger before or in a another life time because it say I have surely lived a life of joy with you.
Another line" when I sit alone or wake at night alone. I'm to wait,i do not doubt i am to meet you again" means how the person waits for the stranger each and everyday of their life and the person is unsure if they would ever meet them again in their life time.
I personally think the poem is based on Walt and the stranger he loves because when I read the poem I thought it would be about how the poet loves someone and cares for them so much
You are the first person to write about a real stranger that he loves. That's good… but when you go against the norm you need to make sure your argument is better than everyone else's.
ReplyDelete