Tuesday, 11 November 2014

Mid-term reflection

I think this term I deserve 80%. 

A) I'm always on time In class and never been away. I pay attention and use my time wisley most of the time and I often get distracted easily so I'm trying to improve on that. I always come to class with positive attuide and I participate in class activities. 
(23/25)

B) I have done all of my assignments and they have been all had in on time 
(24/25)

C) I always try hard in all of my assignments and put all of my effort in them. 
(21/24)

D) I take part in the activities and work well with my peers and the conversations. 
(23/25)
 

4 comments:

  1. Parabjot this midterm is a great example of how your year is going I think. You do the work, you come to class, you are very nice… but I want you to read others midterms (like Anu, Erlynn, Avery) then read yours again. What do you see as the difference? I encourage you to start to consider the difference between doing the work… and learning. When you start to see learning as worth it on its own.. for you… just because you want to learn something… you will start to see your assignments change. 80% in February will require a great deal more time and effort on your work. Read Kirat's work… see how much time see spends on it? Why? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good! But I think you should add more. Give examples of what you need to work on and what you think your doing good at! Just more detail and it would be better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Post but you should have showed examples of your work and compare it with another person who is doing better than you and you should have also gave more detail in each category and give examples of your good and bad work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea I agree with Kirat you should have given more details and examples.

    ReplyDelete