Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Argumentitive essay

The novel "The curious incident of the dog in the night time" is an mysterious novel. In the novel someone murdered a dog named Wellington, Mrs. Shears poodle. There are many suspects that could have been blamed for Wellingtons murdered. I think Mr. Boone is the suspect for Wellingtons murdered because when Christopher was trying to find out who killed Wellington in the neighbourhood. Mr. Boone tells Christopher "just try to keep your nose out of peoples bussiness"and he also states "it's a bloody dog" Christopher. Which means Mr. Boone doesn't want Christopher to bud in peoples bussiness because Christopher is an autistic child which means he's really smart so he doesn't want him to figure out who murdered Wellington. Another suspect I think Mr. Boone murdered Wellington because Mr. Boone doesn't care if Christopher goes for 3am morning walks and does werid thing around the town then why would Mr. Boone care if Christopher goes around and find out who killed Wellington. These are something reason why I think that Mr. Boons is the suspect for killing Wellington 

1 comment:

  1. You have the start of a good argument and chose a few quotes in support. What you haven't done is complete a proper multi paragraph essay. Have a look at a few others to see the structure they used. I appreciate how tough this must be for you. I am proud of you.

    ReplyDelete