Thursday, 4 December 2014

Stress song

I choose the song la la land by Demi Lovato. I chose this song because it cool me down when I'm feeling down. When she says:

I am confident, but I still have my moments Baby, that's just me

This line calms me down because  Demi is saying is that you are confident but still at some moments you can be insecure but that's just who you are.

Another line that relates to me is 

I won't change anything in my life / (I won't change anything in my life) / I'm staying myself tonight / (I'm staying myself tonight)

This line connects to me that no matter what other people say or tell you, I will always be myself and no one can change me. 


m.youtube.com/watch?v=nmjO1p9Oxrk

1 comment:

  1. You've been doing a nice job with your English 10 posts Parabjot but I don't see anything related to reflections on your leadership experiences. Do I have the right URL? Perhaps you have a second blog.

    ReplyDelete