Thursday, 2 October 2014

Myers Briggs personality test

Today I did the Myers Brigg personality test and I got ESFJ or the supporter. To be hosest some of the traits I got were right and some of them wrong. I got supporting and nurturing others and I agree with that because I understand peoples feeling and emotions very well. Therefore I also got follows rules and I agree with that because i always follow rules and never break them. The last one I got was I'm not shy and I usually host events well that's not true I'm the opposite of that I'm shy and usually don't host events. The person or celebrity that was also an ESFJ was Donald Duck. Down below is an screenshot of my results. 


2 comments:

  1. I got some wrong and some right too

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's never 100% but maybe you're not as shy as your think? Why don't you host events?

    ReplyDelete